Photography, photo styling and a love for things old, unusual and beautiful.
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
Happy Summer!
This blog has finally been renamed to reflect what it really has always been, a personal record of my work in photography. I will continue to include my own personal photos as well as the work I do as a greeting card photo stylist. This includes some of my own photography done for greeting cards in addition to my main work as a stylist. All photos identify copyright ownership as well as the photographer's name. I do other things in my life- I am an artist, and that work is more quietly documented elsewhere. I have also turned a personal hobby into a little Etsy shop, but it is not related to photography either, so it as well is promoted elsewhere too. This site is a way to show my work in photography as that has been my profession for many years, along with some of my favorite photography subjects.
That said, here is a shot that I styled as a celebration of summer- ice cream! As yummy as this looks, looks are deceiving- the ice cream is fake! I use the standard "dough" mixture when making artificial ice cream (vegetable shortening, powder sugar, corn syrup and colorant). This tried and true recipe is perfect for use on photo sets if no one has to eat it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment