Photography, photo styling and a love for things old, unusual and beautiful.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Time Again

©AGC LLC all rights reserved; Tina Elkins stylist and photographer

It is nearly Christmas and I didn't even upload something for fall! I love shooting Christmas images and am looking forward to it again this season. This image is one I did a couple of years ago that is currently on card product. I confess that this is a studio shot, but it is a good one. I prefer shooting on location, but when I can't get out somewhere I try to build sets that have a sense of place.  I love all things botanical and I like the vintage greenhouse type look of this particular set. I work hard in the studio to create natural looking environments that I can tell a visual story with. This is one of my favorite table top sets- I love rustic white on white environments!

Lets cross our fingers for snow this season and maybe I can share some new holiday shooting done out in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment